By Mary Tucker
CEIR Blog Manager
On 11 September 2014 at the Intercontinental Hotel Chicago, the exhibition industry’s top strategists and influencers will convene for CEIR Predict, a one-day, highly intensive, highly interactive program that takes a hard look at what the industry can expect through 2016.
In addition to a new, journalistic approach (see 2014 CEIR Predict Takes on New, High Energy Format) and cutting-edge keynote presentation (see 2014 CEIR Predict Adds Marina Gorbis to Speakers List), CEIR is pulling from industry insiders to deliver relevant, insightful information.
So far, 19 industry heavy-hitters have been added to the roster for this not-to-be-missed event:
- Doug Emslie, Group Managing Director, Tarsus Group plc
- Peter M. Goldstone, Chief Executive Officer, Hanley Wood LLC
- Marina Gorbis, Executive Director, Institute for the Future (IFTF)
- Kerry Gumas, President and Chief Executive Officer, Questex Media Group LLC
- Kevin Higgins, President and Chief Operating Officer, Hart Energy
- Jack Holmes, President, UPS Freight
- Debbie Holton, Director, North American Events and Industry Strategy, Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- Gerald M. Howard, Chief Executive Officer, National Association of Home Builders
- Wilma Jordan, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, The Jordan, Edmiston Group, Inc.
- H. Stephen Lieber, CAE, President and CEO, HIMSS
- Carol McGury, Executive Vice President – Event and Education Services, SmithBucklin Corporation
- Marco Pardi, President, UBM Tech Events
- Art Paredes, Senior Director of Global Expositions, Semiconductor Equipment & Materials International (SEMI)
- Gene Sanders, Senior Vice President, Trade Shows, SPI: The Plastics Industry Trade Association
- Sally Shankland, CEO, UBM Connect
- Matt Shay, President & CEO, National Retail Federation
- Ryan Sweet, Senior Economist, Moody’s Analytics
- Steve Szakaly, Chief Economist, National Automobile Dealers Association
- Eric Wulf, CEO, International Carwash Association
Predict: CEIR’s Annual Exhibition Industry Outlook Conference will engage attendees by providing a forecast for the CEIR Index’s 14 industry sectors for the remainder of this year and through 2016 based on the 2014 CEIR Index Report: 2013 Results.
Complete profiles of each speaker and registration information can be found on the Predict website at www.ceir.org/predict.